Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chapter 23

    Wintertail remembered what Willowtail said. She said that each leader had 8-9 lives. She forgot if it was eight or nine. Frostglory was apparently killed two times during this very short battle. Then Frostglory stirred. She was alive!!! Wintertail heard of stories that while she was out hunting or border patrols back in the clans Frostglory had lost a few lives. That was why Wintertail wasn't sure if she was still alive. With Redchopper fleeing and the dam broken it was time to go home. There was still one more thing that she knew was coming. "Wintertail, I need to ask you a favor," mumbled Jaugwar. "Yes . . .'' she answered. "May Avalanche and I join your so called clans? With my mate Cloudy gone, I-I feel as if I don't belong here. " "Sure." all the cats answered, including Frostglory, coming to her senses now. " But which clan will you go to?" questioned Frostglory. "There is NightClan, who are especially good at night hunting when it is cooler. There is QuickClan, a clan trained to be the quickest of the quickest. There is RockClan, the best at climbing rocks and living in dry rocky terrian. Last, there is my clan and we are the best at swimming and digging." Jaguar cocked his head. "I choose......"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!