Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chapter 1

Wintereye sat down and yawned. It had been 2 sunrises (days) since the Clans met the GloryClan warrior. All the leaders decided to meet at a place called Tall Forest. Frostglory, the WaveClan leader, had to bring two warriors and one apprentice along with her. Wintereye really wanted to go.

A yowl came from High Hill - the place where announcements are made.

"Cats of WaveClan," proclaimed Frostglory. "I have made my choice. Tonight I shall bring Orangestripe and Crescentstripe as my warriors. Wintereye will be my apprentice."

Some of the senior warriors sighed and slinked back to their dens but Wintereye was overjoyed!

Deep in thought, Wintereye barely heard Orangestripe yell, "QuickClan warrior!" and he quickly swung around to see a QuickClan warrior come out of the thorn barrier.

"Oh! It's you Volleytail," said Frostglory. "Why are you here?"

"I have new information," panted Volleytail. "It is important that you bring your deputy also."

"Thank you," said Frostglory and Volleytail quickly bounded off.

"Puckleclaw, you will be my deputy." ordered Frostglory. "You need to come to the meeting." Puckleclaw obediently bowed his head and backed away.

"Come on!" hissed Frostglory as the cats said their goodbyes. Wintereye bid farewell to her best friends, Aquaeye and Cheetaheye, then excitedly headed after her leader.

*****

Sneak peek into Chapter 2...As the patrol of cats padded along the foggy path, everything seemed very unusual. Why had Frostglory chosen these cats to accompany her? What were they going to do?

3 comments:

  1. I am going to read a chapter a night! I am in awe at what you have created here. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs.Y thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so totally going to have to give you an A+ YOU ROCK

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!